USSTRATCOM Cyberspace Symposium
“Ensuring Commanders’ Freedom of Action in Cyberspace”
May 26-27, 2010
This event will provide an exciting venue for information exchange among leaders in Cyberspace. Fostering innovation and collaboration between the private sector and government to delve into tough cyber issues will be paramount for this symposium. Sessions will include perspectives of senior Department of Defense, U.S. and Allied government, industry, and academia speakers, as well as panels to explore and discuss:
* Supporting Global and Regional Joint Commanders with Cyberspace Capabilities
* International Perspective
* Value/Hazards of Internet-based Networking and Capabilities
* Developing Tomorrow’s Cyber Operator
* Emerging Cyber Security Technologies
* Critical Infrastructure Protection
In addition, the exhibition will feature defense contractors and government agencies showcasing their solutions to cyberspace and cyber warfare issues.
Who should attend?
* Anyone interested in cyber security
* Military personnel
* U.S., State, City Government personnel
* Large corporations
* Small businesses
* Defense contractors
* University faculty and students
For program information, contact Ben Smith at (703) 631-6126.
For exhibit information, contact J. Spargo and Associates at (703) 631-6200 or email@example.com.