Privacy and Security Notice
1. Information presented on non-password-protected web pages of the Infracritical website is considered public information unless otherwise marked and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline credits is requested.
2. Password-protected web pages on this and other systems owned and operated by Infracritical are to be treated as “For Official Use Only” (FOUO) and are not to be considered public information.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
7. Cookie Disclaimer – The Infracritical network (this and other servers owned and operated by Infracritical) does not use persistent cookies (persistent tokens that pass information back and forth from the client machine to the server). This website may use session cookies (tokens that remain active only until you close your browser) in order to make the site easier to use. Infracritical DOES NOT keep a database of information obtained from these cookies.
You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site, but it may take you longer to fill out the same information repeatedly and clicking on the banners will not take you to the correct link. Refer to the help information in your browser software for instructions on how to disable cookies.
8. Infracritical does conduct periodic security research covered under CIPAC, FOUO and other U.S. national security programs and working groups, and may encounter private information that would provide avenues to vulnerability determination. In no manner whatsoever is this information shared with any outside groups or organizations, and all findings are sanitized to prevent such accidental release of such private information. Processes performed and conducted by Infracritical are periodically reviewed and audited by a third party to ensure conformance and adherence to these guidelines. The third party has signed a non-disclosure agreement and has been subject to background verifications.