Information Collection and Practices
Information you submit voluntarily through our websites, such as your name, email, or other contact information, may be collected by ICH to respond to your inquiries, as well as for internal marketing and development purposes.
ICH websites may use online data entry forms to collect personally identifiable information (“PII”), including your name and contact information (email, address, telephone number) and other identifiers in order to allow you to provide website feedback, register for events, or use ICH’s online applications and services.
We will not allow the exfiltration or dissemination of any PII about you to any third parties, UNLESS one (or more) of the criteria (shown below) is met or required:
- If you request or authorize with us;
- If the information is provided to help complete a transaction for you;
- If the information is provided to any of our staff to perform functions on our behalf (e.g., analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer service, processing orders, etc.); or,
We do not share any information may personally identify you without restriction.
When you voluntarily provide us with any identifiable PII on our website, you are giving us express written consent to use that number for the purpose indicated, or if given with regard to your utility account or other account with us, express written consent to communicate information to you that is closely related to such account, so long as you have not given us instructions to the contrary. You may revoke this consent at any time by any reasonable method. Your consent to be contacted by us is not required in order to receive our services.
Device and Usage Information
We may automatically collect the following types of information as you use our website:
- Usage Information - We collect certain information automatically through your use of our website, such as which pages on our website you access, the frequency of access, purchases or other transactions made on our website, and what you click on while on our website.
- Location Information - We may collect information about your actual location that may be determined from GPS and other sensors that may reveal information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points, and cellular communications towers.
- Device Information - We may collect information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, application version number, browser, and IP addresses.
- Mobile Device Information - In addition to the Device Information listed above, when you access our website via a browser on your mobile device or through the use of one of our mobile applications, we may also collect mobile network information including telephone number, the unique device identifier assigned to that device, mobile carrier, operating system, and other device attributes. We may also access functions on your mobile device for the operation of our mobile application, which can include: telephone, camera, browser, social media apps, fingerprinting, or GPS.
Cookies and Website Analytics
“Cookies” are small text files that are stored within your computer’s or mobile device’s memory by a website through your browser. Cookies enable a website such as ours to keep track of your activities on that website, and to improve your use of the website, such as by keeping track of your preferences.
You can change your browser settings on your personal computer or mobile device so that cookies are not stored. If you reject cookies, you may still use our website, but you may not have access to some of our website’s functions and your ability to use some areas of our website may be limited.
We never allow any third parties to place cookies on any ICH website for use with better insights into the use of this or any ICH website, or permit any user demographics or relevant advertising to you. As such, any information collected is utilized by us solely for security and tracking usage purposes.
Some ICH websites may use web analytics tools to collect information about visitor traffic and behavior. This allows us to identify usage trends and to improve the performance and content of our websites.
We do not use this tool to collect or store your personal information, and it cannot be used to identify who you are.
Statistical or aggregated information does not directly identify you or any specific person, but it may be derived from your PII. For example, we may aggregate PII to calculate the percentage of users in a particular ZIP code.
The security of your PII is important to us. We maintain reasonable physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect and limit access to your PII. No method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage technology is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting your PII, though we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You should exercise discretion in what information you send to us by email. We cannot guarantee that email sent over the Internet is secure and will not be intercepted by others before it reaches us. We are not responsible for the security of information contained in emails sent over the Internet.
We will use reasonable efforts to maintain secure connections with you and limit access to databases containing your PII to our own employees, whose access to your information is on a need-to-know basis.
Our website is intended to provide general information about ICH and their services. We will not knowingly collect PI from children under 13 years of age, nor will we knowingly allow children under 13 years of age to use certain features of our website without the consent of a child’s parent or guardian. We will not knowingly disclose PI collected from children. If we become aware that a child under 13 years of age has provided us with PI, we take immediate steps to delete such PI.
Do Not Track
Our website is not currently configured to respond to Do Not Track signals sent by browsers.
Disclosure to Government
We reserve the right to monitor and disclose, without your consent, any communications, or PII, whenever requested to do so by courts, government agencies, or by law enforcement authorities.